Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Meanwhile...

...back at work, this note from my director happened:























It cracked me up!

I'm healing, though my roadrash hand is still roadrashy and deeply bruised. I'm taking a ridiculous amount of antibiotics and resting the hand as much as possible, but I have a tournament to skate in this weekend, so I gotta get my shit together!

Still haven't heard anything about the bike yet. It may take awhile for someone from the insurance company out to assess the bike's condition. Argh!

Other than that, everything's good. Still happy to be alive. And everyone has until March 25 to hug me without negative repercussions. Exceptions to this rule include my parents and anyone who is not on the same continent as me on a regular basis. You have been warned!

No comments: