Monday, May 15, 2006

Miss Manners

In the new roller derby world, it's been customary in the not-too-distant past to let out-of-town rollergirls get into bouts for free. However, for the bouts that I plan to attend this coming weekend, that doesn't seem to be the case. Either the Bay Area and Sacto leagues aren't up on said etiquette, or that etiquette is already a thing of the past. San Diego didn't honor that etiquette either, which I disagreed with. Luckily I was able to sneak my way in. Nevertheless, it sucks when I'm trying to plan this shit.

I'm not whining about this because I'm cheap. Well, I am cheap, but damn, I'm driving all the way through the central CA valley to see these bitches skate and I don't get a break?! Um, jeez. Makes me love Texas that much more...they know how to treat their guests!

Well, at least the Dolls have a way to cut down our guest list for upcoming bouts, I guess.

No comments: