Wednesday, May 31, 2006

More Squirrels

Over the weekend I was farting around with a stencil that I made. I don't know what it is about squirrels, but they're damn fun to draw and make stencils out of. Anyway, the photos below show my stencil and my awesome overspray-prowess with spray chalk. You wish you could be this sloppy:










Sorry for the ridiculous amount of blue that these photos have. I tried fixing it in Photoshop, but it didn't work too well. Oh well. If you want to see the true grandeur of this hot pink squirrel, come visit my backyard.










I'm thinking of airbrushing the lil' booger on a t-shirt for fecal matter and guffaws. However, I'm thinking of not including the overspray. Try to contain your disappointment, sports fans.


Tonight there's a meeting after derby practice in which a bunch of us will talk about how we're going to run our bouts this season. That includes any and all rule changes(we play the game differently from every other league out there, because our old coach who has since quit said so), how long each period will go for, how the referee situation will be set up, etc. I was looking forward to this meeting, but now I'm not. In fact, I'm seriously contemplating going back on my two-month personal ultimatum I gave myself to stay with the Derby Dolls because one of the league owners is pissing me off so bad. She's acting like a Hollywood producer in that she has to have her hand in just about everything. Which would be OK if she were focused, but she's not.

I don't want to quit the Derby Dolls, but I may have to for sanity's sake.

No comments: