Thursday, August 06, 2009

Better Now...

Thanks to the Santa Monica post office, I was FINALLY able to send off my passport crap today. *whew!*


Here's a smallsmallsmall sampling of Rollercon photos:

Me and Smackya Sideways warming up for the Team Loudmouth/Silent But Deadly scrimmage on Fremont St. We both look scary for very different reasons!
















Me in action during the game:





















Hey look! I hit people while skating!!!!!


















Me doing...uh, something during the Strictly Dickly/Vagine Regime game:

















Meeting Charm City's Justice Feelgood Marshall for the first time...again:
















I think he weighs around 10 lbs. soaking wet. Thank goodness he wasn't soaking wet in this photo.



The Dear Husband's tattoo that I had to redraw every day in Vega$:






















Krissy Krash's improved tramp stamp:


















Rat City's photographer, Axle Adams:






















San Diego's Bo Toxic:


















Tramp stamp on TXRD's announcer WundaMike. ACDG's Holly Caust is shocked. So am I:

4 comments:

Little Kenny said...

That last one just makes me go

"Oh my."

~lk

Ken Mitchroney said...

Pictures finally! And as always the tat's look awesome. Damn nice 90 proof drawing there sparky!

courtney said...

oh Holly

Bette Noir said...

Oh Hollycaust....