Friday, September 25, 2009

Off to Jackson

SO busy, yet it seems like I'm not getting anything done.

And with that in mind, I'm leaving for the weekend for the annual SNIFF party in Jackson, CA.


Here's the shirt front I did for this year. Different font, same dog:




















On Monday there's gonna be an insane press junket for the Whip It! movie at the Doll Factory. I guess I should be enthused, but it's difficult with work pressures and skating priorities weighing me down. And hey, I don't really have anything at stake with the flick, so maybe that's really why I don't give a flip. I bet that's verboten to say, but I don't care about that, either.

Anyway, this weekend will hopefully be a good opportunity to clear the mind and enjoy myself. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

1 comment:

Troy said...

This all reminds me of all the F-14 pilots at Mirimar NAS (Top Gun) waiting for "Top Gun" to come out. They were already living the real deal, so they were mildly amused.

They did, however enjoy the tenfold increase in carnal attentions from the newly-minted movie fangirls looking for "real" pilots.

But the traditional longtime pilot groupie gals... yeah, not so much.