Thursday, November 19, 2009

My soul is dying...

...because I'm so busy.

Had a great time in Philadelphia. Saw some amazing flat track roller derby. Did a lot of boutcasting. Heard a lot of bitching about some strategies utilized in the game(PS: shut it. Do yourself a favor and counterstrategize instead of complaining. Thank you.). Ate and drank a lot. It was delicious. Saw the Liberty Bell and walked by Independence Hall. I'd go back to check the city out a little more thoroughly if I could.


Work is killing my endurance. Staring into a computer screen at close range seems to literally suck the life force out of me. Thank goodness the crew is pretty danged awesome, or else I'd totally lose the will to live.

I did an uncharacteristically stupendous storyboard section for this latest project, and unfortunately it looks like it'll never see the light of day. Which is ticking off just about everyone on the crew. I shake my fist in futile anger at the jokers in charge of this project...they do not have their father's vision.

Are you in LA this weekend? Then come by the GirlsDrawinGirls booth at the CTN Animation Expo in Borebank! I'll be there Saturday midday. Buy a calendar and some buttons and I'll let you live!

No comments: