Friday, September 08, 2006

Finally!


I went and got myself some work. Union work, even. Hey, I might be able to keep my medical insurance now! Woohoo! Unfortunately I start today and will be busy through the next couple of derby matches. Stress, anyone?

Here's an updated Hillbilly Hula Gal. I have yet to hear from my friend about whether she likes it or not. She'd better, if she knows what's good for her. Just looking at it makes me wanna have a drink, that's for sure.

Tonight I may be going to an art opening after derby practice. I usually don't go to art show openings because the husband hates them and I don't have any one else to go with and I hate going by myself. So why the exception? Because I might stand a chance to actually meet fellow artists with whom I've been chatting online recently. Good thing this was planned so that I'll be showing up all gross and sweaty from skating for two hours. Way to make a good first impression!

In other art news, I have a bout poster and ad to do ASAP. I didn't want to do said poster and ad, so my enthusiasm level is in the toilet and I can't get the damn things done. Creative block, I guess. Persevere, I must.

No comments: