Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Pix















Here's some pix from last Saturday's game. This is the first time where there's good photographic evidence that I hit people while skating with my own team.

Above is the aftermath of me putting the smackdown on the Tough Cookies' Violet Fury. We both went flying, but it looked cool.

Below is a jam lineup ready to roll. I'm eyeing the off-screen Tough Cookies jammer. She's scared. Really.
















Here we have me taking Tough Cookies team captain Iron Maiven up to the rail. Haha, OW!
















Here's Maiven after I schmacked her. She was in the back of the pack, so I had to hit and run so that I wouldn't get a penalty for blocking outside of the pack. Yes, there are rules to this game. Who knew? Poor girl was pretty damn tired by this point. But I had a job to do. A violent, fun job.

















Right now I'm in the midst of figuring out how to pack up artwork to put in the mail. I bought bubble wrap and am trying to fenagle a way to shove one of the pieces into a just-barely-too-small box. Thank goodness I still have a week left to find a workable solution. Gosh, this being-an-artist stuff isn't easy!

2 comments:

M.H. said...

you guys totally rocked the s*** out of that place! i wish i was able to snap a pic of you decking that one not-so-tough cookie but i was too far from the track.

RedDiabla said...

I had fun decking several of the Cookies. Hahaha!