Thursday, September 27, 2007

Social Secretary

Still furiously drawing away on freelance. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter though, I think. I can't wait to get my life back, albeit for a short amount of time.

Was a conspiracy formed so that there's too much cool stuff going on the weekend of October 13? I have to be in Jackson, CA for a par-tay and Las Vegas for a wedding(which I need to get a dress for. Lourd help me on that shopping excursion!). Also scheduled is a Derby Doll bout, an interleague bout featuring the flat-track league in town and the Bay Area league. Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, Lebowskifest West is going on. Ja-heezus, enough already!

So I'm slightly pouty about this.

This week is social, too. Tonight I'll be catching up with some of the folk I worked with in Texas. We're eating at Vitello's, which is the restaurant where Robert Blake's wife had her last meal. Woohoo! Tomorrow I see some of the Scooby people. Saturday we visit our SoCal biker friends, where drinking and eating in mass quantities will ensue. I'm gonna have to go on a severe diet next week!

In the meantime, here's some funny stuff I found on the interwebz:


















1 comment:

George Pollard said...

Hope Jackson stays in your plans. It's been too long since I've seen you.