Monday, April 14, 2008

Tired and Sore

Another game, another loss.

However, I apparently threw enough hits to get some fun responses from non-skating skaters after the game. Something along the lines of, "HOLY F&^&*!!!!!!! YOU WERE PISSED!!!!"

Yeah, I may have been.

As an added bonus, I DIDN'T GET KICKED OUT OF THE GAME.

AT ALL!!!!

Miracles DO happen!


Here's me throwing an illegal-looking block on Laguna Beyatch:
















Doing the hippy-hippy shake:






















Trying to save jammer Crystal Deth from Krissy Krash(or, as some of us call her, "Paula Bunyan"):


















Remember how I got thrown out of last month's game against the Sirens before halftime? I deserve it after seeing a photo of the aftermath of the major penalty that got me ejected:


















That's Roxy Cotton's ass five days after I sent her flying.

DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm apparently effective when I want to be.



4 comments:

Ken Mitchroney said...

You only stayed in because i wasn't there. After all that pent up work stress, I am amazed the bruise on Roxy's ass wasn't Scooby shaped.

RedDiabla said...

Now that you mention it, so am I!

Ninamree said...

WOW... you ARE a meanie! For the record it only makes me love you more ;)

Busta Armov said...

Sometimes you really earn getting kicked out of a game ;)

Think how guilty you'd feel if you didn't get kicked out after seeing that ;)