Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sheesh

I'm not working on work-work this week, but I'm still stoopidly busy.

I finished my GirlsDrawinGirls calendar girl. She's freakin' HAWT. I hope you come to Comic Con and buy a calendar and accompanying magnet that I'm gonna sell.

I tried to reorder magnets of last year's Puss n' Boots design, but according to the company who I ordered from previously, she's too naughty to get more merch made. Funny how they allowed her last year, but not this year. So, if you were one of the ten people who got one of those magnets, IT'S EXTRA-SPECIAL WONDERFUL AND RARE NOW SO DON'T LOSE IT!!!!!!!

Ugh.

Now I'm working on the Aftershockers logo. Here's some font fun I've been having with it:























The final choice has been made, and now I'm cleaning everything up. WHAT A PAIN IN THE ASS THAT IS.

I go to Austin, TX in a week and a half. Woohoo! Then the following week the Aftershockers make their banked track debut against a mixed team from ACDG and a few other skaters from a few other leagues. That's a fun game that I'm looking forward to. Then...blessed hiatus!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: