Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ugh

Tomorrow morning I get to catch a 6:30 AM flight for Austin, TX to sit on the sidelines as an alternate player for LA at the Battle on the Bank II tournament.
















Remember when I said that being an alternate sucks? Yeah. Me too. I'm obviously a slow learner. However, I'm interested to see some of the other teams playing, such as Arizona Derby Dames, and Red Dirt Rebellion.

What I'm SO NOT interested in is the riDONKulously hot weather. Almost 100 degrees with around 44% humidity. THIS IS WHY I DON'T LIVE IN TEXAS. So I'm packing a lot of tank tops and just one pair of pants. And maybe a bathing suit. That should be silly.

Welp, speaking of packing, I gotta get back to it and see if I can squeeze in that pair of pants into the rest of my already-full carry-on luggage.

*sigh*

Wish LA luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. I'm sorry I won't be in Austin this weekend, I'll be there next weekend though. My timing sucks.

George