Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Abracadabra

Yesterday I went into LA Derby Dolls Art Dept. Emergency Mode to create a flier for the next Babydoll Brawl. This is what resulted:




















Playing with Photoshop? Painful as hell. I still don't get it, but I managed to get through it without screaming at the computer even ONCE. THAT IS A BIG DEAL, FOLKS. But I still got a major headache and backache from staring at the computer for hours on end. Yes, this took me hours to do. Shaddup.

Then I got in trouble for saying that I pulled this out of my ass on Facebook since everyone "shared" it all over the damn place. THE TRUTH HURTS. But not as much as a kick to the head. I still took the entire entry down, as I'm not really in the mood to deal with everyone's vagina over the context that I used the word "ass".

No comments: