Friday, January 13, 2006

No News is Good News?

Still no news on the results of my Lulabelle biopsy. I'm going to call this afternoon after I get back from dim sum. Mmmmmm, dim sum!

This week has been killer in the derby practice department. The coach was having us do drills of falling flat on our faces and then getting up and skating as fast as we could. My arms and legs are about ready to fall off from scrambling around on the ground like an upended crab. Apparently I was getting weak!

I've been having problems sleeping lately. I have a hard time getting to sleep and then feel like I'm hung over the next morning. I hate it when that happens since I've been trying to cut down on both alcohol and caffeine consumption.


Gosh, I really don't have much to say. I'm almost finished with two new toilet seats. Revisions on Chicken Little is on hold for me until February. I need another job as a result. Crap.

Sometimes I just want to run away:

3 comments:

Elliot Cowan said...

Revisions need to be done for Chicken Little?
I imagine it's a little late for that is it not?

RedDiabla said...

Disney'll do revisions for YEARS. ;)

I meant revisions for the CL tv pilot that I've been working on.

Elliot Cowan said...

Oh - well best of luck there.