Thursday, June 14, 2007

Chugga Chugga Chugga

Ok.

I know I needed a day job, but jeezus, I didn't expect the rest of my life to gear up and keep me as busy as work is! So I'm just chugging along with work, freelance, and outside-of-the-Dolls derby stuff.

Since I'm too lazy to post any artwork, I'll share some photos that were taken last Friday at the Art Dorks show at Thinkspace Gallery here in LA. I found out that nothing freaks out a bunch of quiet artists more than a big loud woman on a big loud murdersickle pulling up and stomping into the show. Funny thing is, I knew a lot of them online, but I got introduced under my real name as opposed to my online alias, so it took awhile to figure out who was whom. If you go to the Art Dorks site, you'll see a link to their photos and who they are.














































Speaking of big and loud, the security guards at work now all know who I am. Apparently I stick out like a sore thumb whenever I come up to the gate. Shocking, I know. Today one of them asked me if I'd ridden in, as he missed seeing me this morning. Yes I did, I replied. Good, he said. I heard about a motorcycle crash on the 170 yesterday and I hoped that it wasn't you.

Awwwwwwwwwwww!

This weekend the husband and I are going to Fresno. Willingly. Because I'm going to announce at the Bako/Smog City bout Saturday night. Should be verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting. And hot. I hate hot, but I have no choice.


2 comments:

Starfish said...

Don't forget your oil change... unless you'd like extra drama in 100 degree heat that is (how do you manage to not get crispy in this weather on your machine!?)

RedDiabla said...

I have to be like a shark...just keep moving and I stay alive.