Thursday, July 19, 2007

How to TOTALLY Piss Me Off...


There are many ways to annoy me. There are quite a few ways to peeve me. There's a list of things to do to vex me. Some people think I'm horrendously cranky all of the time.

However, nothing sends me into an absolute rage than hearing about animal abuse. Yes, I'm a carnivore, but killing an animal for food(and hopefully killed as fast as possible) is waaaayyyyyy different than deliberate cruelty. Of course I'm talking about that NFL scumbag Michael Vick, as well as a story out of San Diego concerning two dimwitted teenage girls who set a kitten on fire.

Excuse me, but WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!

What kind of dipsh!t gets off torturing animals?!? How fucked up was their upbringing?! I wish I could slap the living bejeezus out of their mothers.

So.

Unbelievably.

Messed.

Up.

Anyway, I found a petition from the Humane Society that's supposed to be forwarded to the NFL urging that Vicks gets suspended. I'm not a petition-type o' person, but I'll make an exception in this case. I hope a pitbull rips Vicks' balls off.

1 comment:

Busta Armov said...

They say that most serial murderers started out with animal cruelty.

Yet the justice system and legislature have yet to catch up with this fact.

Had the justice system been in tune with this, and made sure that animal cruelty was punished severely, and linked the juvenile and adult justice systems, many innocent, mostly women, victims would have been spared.

But that wouldn't help that much, because animal cruelty investigation is a very very low law enforcement priority, especially in rural areas where our meat food comes from.

The difference between what happens with the animals that are raised for food, and pets, is that pets are by their nature anthropomorphized. That means that they are very nearly, by most people, considered nearly people.

So, when people are cruel to animals that are largely considered to be people like, they are practicing for the day when they will do that to humans, without serious intervention.

The teenage girl story is more disturbing, because that might well be the path they were on. They'll need counciling, their parents should be completely liable for the cost of the cat's care, and they should be severely punished. But without all three of those remedies, there isn't much hope for them.