Tuesday, March 31, 2009

OWCh

I'm very sore after Saturday's game.

In a good way, for the most part.

No real bruising, no broken bones, no torn ligaments. Just an insane amount of soreness in my upper arms/shoulders from SLAMMING THE LIVING BEJEEZUS out of skaters at the game.

Unfortunately for Fight Crew, Timothy the mouse wasn't in full effect telling us that we could fly. So we lost. Mainly in the last five minutes of the game. Frustrating. I thought that I myself skated well, but I'll have to wait until I see the video of the game to make sure.

Speaking of video, check out the rad game intro from the LADD RaD(Research and Development)group from Saturday's game. To say they keep outdoing themselves doesn't begin to cover it:



Next, finishing up the latest round of freelance and figuring out how I'm going to get through the skating schedule for the next two and a half months. I'm on four teams. FOUR FUCKING TEAMS. That's just STOOPID.

5 comments:

troy said...

Four teams?
You be crazy girl!

Little Kenny said...

That video is fucking rad. Yes rad. you were correct in using the term. Fucking awesome works too. I'd probably even say it was the shiznit if I did that type of thing.

Thanks for thinking of me regarding the beer coozy. Can't wait to see it.

I miss you guys. Give everyone at the track that gives a damn a big hug and hello from me. Hopefully I'll get to see you all skate soon.

~lk

RedDiabla said...

Troy: yeah, I'm stoopid that way.

LK: get the hell back to CA already.

Little Kenny said...

Yes ma'am. I really am trying to. Really.

Unknown said...

cool blog, omegle stranger