Friday, November 03, 2006

Dirty and Quick

Here's the quick and dirty version of the Babydoll Brawl flyer.

It turned out OK, but it's so hard to do a quarter-page-sized flyer. It really limits the style of font one can use and have it still be readable. Whatever. It's done for now. Next week I work on a color version.

Tonight the team is coming over for pizza and DVD watching. Should be fun. I can't wait for Sunday and for all of the Championship stuff to be over. In the meantime I have to tidy up the house and be stressed for a bit. Ugh.

Got a letter from one of the studios that I took a failed test for telling me to come and get my portfolio or else they're going to throw it away. Jeez, the cheap jerks didn't even call me to tell me my portfolio was ready in the first place. I guess I'll take care of it next week.

Is it Sunday yet? I wish it were.

1 comment:

George Pollard said...

Congrats.

I enjoyed the videos.

Thanks for posting them.