Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sick again


There's nothing like spending Thanksgiving weekend being sick. Especially when both the husband and myself feel like absolute ca-RAP.


We both have this cold thingy that's knocked us down pretty good. He's had a fever, stuffed nose, dizziness, and coughing galore. I've had the stuffiness and galoric coughing. No fever. Thank goodness. Slight dizziness. ugh.


This is the third or fourth time this year that we've gotten sick. Argh.


Ever try to do storyboards when you're sick? It's not fun. I had to ask for an extention on the board deadline because I haven't been able to put in the time needed to complete the stoopid thing. At least I work from home so that I'm not getting anyone else sick. I might have spread my disease to family members and a few of the roller derby breatheren, though. oopsie.


So I'm not much into ruminating what I'm thankful for right now. I guess I could be thankful that I'm not more sick. Feh.


I'm definitely not liking the Blogger beta crap that's going on right now.

No comments: