Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Stuff


Here's the rough flyer I'm doing for the next Derby Dolls bout. I'm liking how it's turning out so far. Now if I only knew how to "distress" stuff in Illustrator, I'd be able to make the Texas flag look all ratty. Hahahhaha!

I've gained ten pounds this holiday season. The only difference between me and Jabba the Hut is that I don't have Carrie Fisher on a leash. Seriously, I gotta diet for real.

Last night I got a good workout at the track with about ten other skaters. It was great...we did 40 minutes of endurance and then worked on some skills for the upcoming subpool tryouts. We also had a couple of visitors from the NorCal league up in Chico. They seemed to have fun once they got the hang of the bank.

I got a great pin-up book for Xmas. Daaaaaaaaang, I wish I could draw like that. I've been sorely lacking in inspiration when it comes to drawing women lately.

I also got a real MP3 player, which rocks. It's great for when I'm on the trampoline.

My favorite band is irking me. There have been rumors that they're coming to LA for one show next month, but then there are rumors that it's been cancelled. The dudes are from New Zealand, so getting to see them is a treat. I hope they come and play!

Work is working...I'll actually get done when I'm supposed to. Woohoo! Then it's off to Unemployment Land for me. And more toilet seat work, of course.

No comments: