Friday, December 02, 2005

Marbled

This morning I picked up my freelance assignment for the next three weeks. Shouldn't be too bad to do, and I get the added bonus of going to see Chicken Little again and having Disney pick up the tab. There's a lot of character stuff going on in my section, and I love that type of work. Score! The pay isn't fantastic, but these gigs for pilots never seem to pay well. At least I get union hours so that my health insurance hopefully won't get cancelled.

The big rain storm that was supposed to hit today really fizzled out. Pissed me off, as I would've liked to have ridden the motorsickle to Burbank when I picked up my work today. Freakin' weather! This isn't the midwest, it's supposed to be somewhat predictable out here! Harrumph!

Below is what my stomach is feeling like after eating the hamburger that I had for lunch today:


We went to "Howard's Famous Bacon & Avocado Burgers" after doing some running around in the car. I've been intrigued with Howard's cool retro sign for years now, and we were finally drawn in. I ordered a bacon-cheeseburger with chili-cheese fries, and the husband had an extra-huge cheeseburger.

I thought it was OK. I've had worse, but I've also had better. The husband felt the same. Now we know that Fatburger is probably a better deal. Nontheless, today's meal had better help with my blood iron situation. That's today's food review...thank you, come again!

No comments: