Friday, December 16, 2005

You Know...

...what sucks more than having a cold?

Having a cold when you're on your period. Ugh!

Heheheheheheh, did the TMI light just go off or what?! Sorry kids, it's been one of those weeks. I have a rough board due on Monday and hollerday shopping also needing to be done by Monday. Being sick and working just makes me wanna hide under a moist rock until New Year's.

Here's the latest toilet seat that I've been working on. Inspired by Derby Doll shenanigans. Still needs clearcoating:



Click on any of the images to see 'em bigger and stuff.

3 comments:

Elliot Cowan said...

This is gold.
You don't happen to know of the work of Jess Fink, from the drawingboard do you?
She goes by the tag Little Egypt.

Uccellina said...

Love it.

And I'm sorry you're bleeding while sniffling. I don't see why that should be TMI, though - it's something that more than half of the population undergoes every month. People need to get used to it.

RedDiabla said...

Elliot: I've seen her post critiques on Drawing Board, but didn't check out her site until now. She does some fun stuff!

Uccellina: I think I don't like tipping my hand on TMI stuff like that because I don't need people figuring out if I'm in an even worse mood than usual. :)