Monday, November 05, 2007

Hellooooooooooo, Sailor!

Here's another take on my Puss N' Boots project. What do you think?

In other earth-shattering back is killing me.

I seemed to have tweaked it yesterday during a tv shoot that I was participating in. Wait'll I tell you the stories about what happened on the set...oh wait, I can't! I signed a confidentiality agreement that keeps me from blathering about what I worked on. It's funny, I can tell you that. And I was pleasantly surprised that a main component of the show wasn't a stuck-up @$$hole. Just you wait, in January I'll be pimping what I participated in.

Did you mark your calendars for the next two Derby Doll bouts? Sat. Nov. 17 and Sat. Dec. 8 will be our last games of the season. Wooooooo!

AND, I sold another toilet seat at Toyroom Gallery in Sacramento. Yay me!


Ken Mitchroney said...

The title is even more funny now, but the drawing is sweet! If the bout in December is at night i will be there.
I will be at the Mooneyes hot rod show painting during the day. Looks like i will be drinking and derbying that night. Woo Hoo!

RedDiabla said...

Well, doors for our games open at 6pm, so I don't know how that works with your schedule, Ken. Where's Mooneyes this year?? If traffic doesn't suck, it'd be fan-fucking-tastic to see you!

Ken Mitchroney said...

The Moon show is in Irwindale at the speedway. I should be able to get to the bout no problem. See you there!