Monday, November 05, 2007

Hellooooooooooo, Sailor!

Here's another take on my Puss N' Boots project. What do you think?





















In other earth-shattering news...my back is killing me.

I seemed to have tweaked it yesterday during a tv shoot that I was participating in. Wait'll I tell you the stories about what happened on the set...oh wait, I can't! I signed a confidentiality agreement that keeps me from blathering about what I worked on. It's funny, I can tell you that. And I was pleasantly surprised that a main component of the show wasn't a stuck-up @$$hole. Just you wait, in January I'll be pimping what I participated in.

Did you mark your calendars for the next two Derby Doll bouts? Sat. Nov. 17 and Sat. Dec. 8 will be our last games of the season. Wooooooo!

AND, I sold another toilet seat at Toyroom Gallery in Sacramento. Yay me!

3 comments:

Ken Mitchroney said...

The title is even more funny now, but the drawing is sweet! If the bout in December is at night i will be there.
I will be at the Mooneyes hot rod show painting during the day. Looks like i will be drinking and derbying that night. Woo Hoo!

RedDiabla said...

Well, doors for our games open at 6pm, so I don't know how that works with your schedule, Ken. Where's Mooneyes this year?? If traffic doesn't suck, it'd be fan-fucking-tastic to see you!

Ken Mitchroney said...

The Moon show is in Irwindale at the speedway. I should be able to get to the bout no problem. See you there!