Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Lucky 13

Yesterday was my 13th wedding anniversary.

Yeah, I'm surprised the husband has put up with my sh!t this long, too.

We celebrated by going to our fave dim sum place in Monterey Park, then hitting the cell phone store to look at new phones. I insist that the next phone I get has a keyboard so that I can drunk text easily. My friends will hate me for that. We then came home and did nothing for the rest of the day. Yeehaw!

Here's the rough drawing I did for the card I made for the husband. The final result doesn't fit on the scanner:






















More cat women. Gotta love 'em. This one is a takeoff of the Japanese "lucky cat" story. Oh, how clever!


Here's a rough of the latest freelance:










There's still some tweaking that needs to be done, but overall I'm happy with this bunch o' drawings.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is coming up next week already. Jeez! Where has this month gone?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I was looking for some pics on spaceballs and you came up.
My eyes caught your drawings, WOW!
Do you have a myspace site?
Mine is myspace.com/comicboy06

thanks.

CB

Ken Mitchroney said...

The pin up's look great! You sure draw them girlies awful purdy. And happy 13th by the way!

RedDiabla said...

Muchas thank ya's, Ken!