Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I Don't Know What I'm Doing...

This past weekend I was in a frenzied getting-rid-of-clothing-that-I-don't-wear-anymore spree. I filled five 55-gallon trashbags full o' clothes that I haven't worn in eons...in some cases, since high school. Literally.

Luckily there are bins all over the city for "PlanetAid.org" where one can dump their unwanted clothing day or night, so I took full advantage of one that was only five minutes from the house. I filled that sucker up, and I still have a bag o' clothes to dump in sometime this week. Some poor soul in some horrible third-world country is going to have a nifty selection of HUGE Harley-Davidson shirts to be poor in.

Trying to get the Dear Husband to follow suit and whittle down his shirt collection has been mostly ineffective. He loves his shirts, oh yes he does. Even when he doesn't wear them for years. I cycle through them! he tells me. Bullsh!t!!

I'll find a way, however.


Here's some miscellaneous drawings:

I don't know what I was doing this for:













But it's kinda cute. I doubt I'll do anything with it, however.



Here's a drawing I did several years ago. I think I was going to try to use it on a derby poster. She has the same face as the girl I did for the Bakersfield Rollergirls logo:






















I kinda like this one, especially since it's a mild downshot on her. Maybe I'll resurrect my attempts to do something with it.

4 comments:

Little Kenny said...

Disposing of T-Shirts?!?!

Sacrilege!

RedDiabla said...

I'm doing it For The Children!

Ken Mitchroney said...

Any black harley shorts for Russle?

RedDiabla said...

Great. Now I have to poke my mind's eye out with a big stick. Thanks, Ken!!!!