Monday, August 18, 2008

Random Stoopidity

I have no decent artwork to show for today, so here's some stoopid photos:


From Rollercon...me, Stiv Skator, Vulvarine, and Demolicious carrying on in the Mai Tai bar at the Imperial Palace:

















Me tagging Bong Jovi:
















Yes, I'm wearing a dress. Shut up.



Me and Adorable Raf at Comic Con, looking badass at the Hyatt:
















It's not easy looking badass when there's a big guy in plaid behind you.



This past weekend my CalArts pals Troy and April got married. I did a kamikaze run up to San Luis Obispo and back in one day to attend the ceremony, meet their rad daughter, and dress like a total dork:






















The Superhero pose:

















They are definitely a couple of the raddest people I know. And they're uber-talented. If they weren't my friends I'd hate 'em for that!



I also found out that the job I was supposed to go onto next month won't be happening for me.

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This throws my life into slight chaos with a touch of panic. I needs to start pounding the pavement...and go find a job, too.


Another episode of Redneck Theater is up. Not too scary, just amusing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This whole thing with you wearing dresses is starting to scare me. Do I need to plan an intervention???

RedDiabla said...

Wow, you must ACTUALLY be concerned...no lumberjack jokes!!