Tuesday, July 21, 2009

COMIC CON!!

This will probably be the last chance I get to post before wandering down to San Diego Thursday morning, so here's my shill for what I'll be doing there:

GIRLSDRAWINGIRLS BOOTH #5428

That's against the back wall, next to our buddies ACME Filmworks. I'll be at the booth Thursday thru Saturday in the afternoons. Friday and Saturday will be my Booth Babe work shifts, so come on by to point and laugh in my general direction.

After you've done that, BUY SOME OF OUR RAD STUFF. I'm in the art pin-up calendar and I'll have magnets and buttons for sale. BUY THEM ALLLLLLL, I need spending money for Vega$ the following weekend!!!!!

5 comments:

cynthiapendley said...

wow, I'll be in vegas this weekend. the 25 t hru 28th. wow.

RedDiabla said...

Haha, I'll be skating in Vegas next weekend at Rollercon.

Two cons in two weekends. That's just STOOOOOOPID.

Cagey said...

Oooh! You're near Pokemon!

The illustrated calendar looks fucking AWESOME...other than there's no space to write in things on dates.

RedDiabla said...

New Kids on the Block and Pokemon?!?!?! Good lourd, woman!

And the calendar is for ogling, not scheduling.

Cagey said...

I don't actually like Pokemon.

I bet Gwen does...