Friday, October 28, 2005

A color I hate more than pink...

Can you believe this?! Here I am on the set of CSI: New York, on location in downtown LA. The track that was used was the track the Derby Dolls used to skate on. Thank god we don't skate on it anymore!


Here we have me, Molly Hatchett, Dita Slayworth, and Redjenn showing off the goods.


Post-melee: Frida Fondle, Dita Slayworth, Molly Hatchett, Redjenn, myself. Redjenn and I escaped unscathed...which doesn't surprise me in the slightest! The other girls had two sets of costumes: pre-melee and post-melee. The melee was really fun to shoot, as they all piled up on top of each other and pretended to beat the crap out of each other. Redjenn and I got to run in and start peeling them off of each other. In one take I got a skate to the head, but I doubt if it was on-camera. Damn!



Yesterday we had a 15 hour day. It was actually fun for the most part, as I skated as much as possible for my track fix. I did a lot of powerslides, jumping, and backwards skating on the track in between takes and camera change-ups. Every time I fell, the "audience" of 150 extras applauded. Just about everyone on the crew, including the actresses, camera guys, security, and directors asked us about the Derby Dolls and when we'll be having our next bout. Argh!! Torture, I tell ya!

No comments: