Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sunday in the Park



These goofy pix are from a couple of weeks ago in Pasadena. Goddam, I look like a total doofus. The cute girl is Crystal Deth, a jammer on my team. She's a Weeble...you can knock her down all you want but she bounces right back up again. I don't know how she does it since she's so small and bony, but whatever works for her!

There's a couple of upcoming Derby Doll-related tapings that I get to take part in the next week or so. One of them is outside, which should be interesting considering the amount of rain we've been getting lately. Skates + water = ouch! The other taping thing is going to be fun because those of us who are participating in it will get a chance to skate on our track for a day or two. WOOHOO!!!!!! I'm sooper stoked about that! As an added bonus, I'll get paid, which is a beautiful thing for my ever-dwindling bank account.

Has everyone gotten their Halloween costume together? I'm still in the process of getting all the components together so that I can get it done by next weekend. ARGH. It hasn't been as easy finding what I've needed as I thought it would be, but then again very little in life is easy. Hopefully everything will come together with a minimum of fuss next week.

1 comment:

Uccellina said...

I haven't even thought about a halloween costume yet. Gah.