Tuesday, March 21, 2006

More Misc. Photos

Here's a couple more photos from last Thursday's bout. Below is fellow captain Puncherello lookin' mighty fierce:













A shot at halftime with two of the guys from the Datsuns. From left to right: Suzy Snakeyes, Phil Datsun, me, Clobber Girl, Volt Ron(behind CG), Redjenn, and Christian Datsun.











The afterparty before things got scary. Yeah, you read that correctly. The guy on the right is one of the TXRD production guys named "Doc". You do not want this guy asking for your panties. Well, maybe you do, but most of the rest of us didn't. He does an excellent job on putting together bouts, I'll tell you whut.













On an entirely different note, this is the latest toilet seat I painted. It was commissioned by a guy in Tejas who do concert posters and stuff. He wanted a seat of the three dogs that he and his wife has/had. Doing skeletal portraiture was pretty freakin' cool! The seat looks pretty awesome under black light.

3 comments:

BixDog said...

Steve had that 3rd photo open in another window, and while I walked by I thought to myself, "Huh! That girl in the pink looks just like Red." All that color threw me!
Awesome tiolet seat, too.

RedDiabla said...

all that color makes me throw up, too.


Did I ever mention that I HATE pink?

BayonettaM1 said...

Oh hello. Just started reading your blog FROM THE BEGINNING. So much awesome art. So much derby "stuff."
I met Doc at Kasey and Axles booksigning at Skylight (with his wife and baby). Fun stories were told. Damn. I enjoy the shit out of roller derby. Gym this week to make it to DPV sometime soon.
PS-We all adore you. So hush on the self tough love.