Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Safe Place strikes again


I started getting ready for Rollercon this week.

Good thing I started a day earlier than anticipated, because I can't find stuff that I need for the trip. Such as the purty dress that I was going to wear to the Black & Blue Ball Friday night. Apparently when I last wore the dress a year and a half ago, I decided to put it in a Safe Place.

A real Safe Place, as I can't remember for the life of me where the hell that Safe Place is.

Crap.

I have a backup dress that's in need of a quick wash but is useable, but it's not as cool as the dress I wanted to wear.

Dammit.

I hate it when this happens. I know that next Monday I'll find the damn dress while I'm searching for some other totally non-related object.

This has been happening with increasing frequency to me. I thought I was a little young to be so scatter-brained, but that's not the case, apparently. I'm also missing about ten CD's that I had in constant rotation in my car the last time I worked in Tejas. Wherethehellcouldthosedamnthingsbe?! My house isn't that big. It's been over a year since I've seen those CD's.

Fooey.

btw, the above image was done by a guy named Daniel Steeves. It came up when I googled "Safe Place".




No comments: