Sunday, January 21, 2007

Done

Welcome to the last Derby Dolls flyer I'll be doing for the forseeable future. Click on it to see its bigger grandness.

Don't blink though...this won't be the version that'll end up being used officially. Glory in it now, by gawd.

I got an email from Mudsock saying that Junyer the 2nd Mudsock Esq. was finally born yesterday. Woohoo! Well, actually, I think Junyer arrived right on time, but for awhile they thought that he'd put in an early appearance because he was getting huge. Starfish must be mighty relieved! Everyone is healthy and happy, too.

What a busy week this will be. Derby practice, derby practice, derby practice. Play against Texas on Saturday, then more derby practice for the Feb. 10 bout. I'm already burnt.

I need to get back into the drawing thing big time. I've let myself rot creatively and physically. I'm wholly uninspired right now. Which is a bad thing if I want to continue being a so-called artist. So now I have to figure out how to reignite myself.

Got any ideas?

No comments: