Monday, January 15, 2007

My favorite

Everyone has their favorites.

Their favorite shows, their favorite bands, their favorite food, their favorite shoes, their favorite sites that they check on the internet every time they sit in front of a computer.

For me, there's a favorite thread on a favorite site that I check out multiple times daily. It's brilliant in its simplicity. It's a site that shows the latest photos uploaded to Livejournal. It's unbelievable what people post online. And utterly brilliant.

You can see stuff like this:
















Or like this:





















Or, uh, like this:

















And, this:

















But my absolute favorite of the favorites are the cats:


















Apparently the "I'm in ur_________, ________in' ur ________" leet speak series started with some online gaming stuff. Or so I've been told. And I believe everything that I'm told. Anyway, someone takes funny cat photos and adds funny captions and I'm entertained for DAYS.

That's right, I'm part of the lowest common denominator. Ha!

No comments: