Monday, January 29, 2007

Holy Crap!

Uh, bad pun.

I decided to google myself today.

Alright, c'mon, you know you do it, too.

Anyway, some surprising results came up.

First, I'm listed on Yahoo!'s little entertainment equivalent to the imdb. Of course, all the credits listed on there are really old and I don't list any of them on my resume due to severe sucktitude.

This-here blog is high up on the list, but it's below this site. Which was a very pleasant surprise to be part of. Wow, my stuff is slowly getting out into the world!

There's also some hideously old stuff related to Siggraph, and then there's the On Deck auction I did last year.

Huh!

Then it's the altered ego's turn. This blog entry from the Character Road trip show cracked me up. The rest of the results are a bunch of MySpace appearances and tribe.net stuff. Weird, since I hardly go on tribe.net anymore.

Today was a nice, lazy, do-nothing day. At least I showered, but that's about it. Oh wait, I made an appointment to have the oil changed in my car, too. I'm practically in a coma. It's great!

No comments: