Sunday, May 06, 2007

I dunno...

I'm just not feelin' the background.

Blaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.






















Spent too much of the weekend indulging in bad things. No weight lost, and it hurt like hell to drag my fat ass to the SM stairs today with the hot north wind.

Now the Angriest Cat in the World is sneezing her angry head off. Luckily I have some leftover antibiotic stuff that I can give to her. The Fatass cat is laughing at her as he eats his diabetic food.

As part of my food and drink debauchery, I got to tattdoodle on more people. No pix so far, yet. But just you wait, I'll get some soon. Tonight I was supposed to do more tattdoodling, but I'm tired and broke and cranky.

Ugh. Bad mood over this background crap. The image is cool and the bg doesn't help it at all. It's really bugging me.

No comments: