Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Moar Crap to Look at...

New season, new captain and co-captain, new attitude.

Remixed, remastered, and ridiculously rad.

Fight Crew lost Saturday's game in a second overtime jam on Saturday night, but just the fact that the game was so close that it needed two overtime jams says that we've come a long way in a short amount of time. Oh, and I didn't get kicked out of the game for once in my miserable life!


Oh look, a rare photo of me in the penalty box:




















Trying to put the smackdown on Gori Spelling:




















Tough Soles holds StefCON back while I give her some help to the infield face-first. I got a penalty for this hit. It was allegedly because it was a hit above StefCON's shoulders. Looks pretty legit from this, though:














Lusty Loveless gets an up-close-and-personal introduction to the track:














It was a good game. A fun way to start off the season. I needed that.



And I mentioned that I'm doing some shirt designs, right?

Well, HERE THEY ARE!

First, my little jammer girl that I've been trying to find a use for. Found one:














And there's this pissy little girl:





















The "You Can't Hit This" design was, uh, a hit at the game(oh, how punny!). The "Filled with Fury" one sold a few, but some tweaking on my part is needed to make this as popular as her sister.

HOWEVER, you can go to Rink Rash's site and order one or both of them and delight that you're helping me pay my afterparty Irish Car Bomb bill.

Expect to see more fun stuff at Rink Rash...working with them so far is great because we get to test a lot of different options for this stuff to see what sticks.

No comments: