Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Bad Mood

I'm in a bad mood.

Work's stressing me out 'cos I have way more revisions than I thought I'd get. Out of a 225+ page storyboard, I think I've had about 10 pages so far that I haven't had to totally redraw. Jeezus. The whole thing needs to be done by the end of next week. I'll make it, but just barely.

Derby's stressing me out 'cos I want to kick the ass of one of the girls on my team. She's a selfish little twerp and it's been kicking into high gear lately. I really really hope that she wants to switch teams in January.

I'm still trying to recover from the sludgy cold I caught last week. I feel like I have asthma because I can't breathe worth a damn.

Beavis is at it again.


However, there are things that I'm happy about.

Next weekend is the group art show that I'm lucky enough to have a couple of pieces in. See flyer. This is another reason why I need to get my work done; so that I can go to the opening!

I also got a commission for another toilet seat. Luckily Mudsock is smarter than I look 'cos he read my blog about asking for art with a crappy turnaround time and so he got a good timeline for me to work with. It's a fabulous idea and I'm starting with some studies. I hope to do it up well, and I'm enjoying the research needed to make that attempt work.

November can't come soon enough; hopefully I'll be able to slow down a little bit by then.

No comments: