Friday, November 11, 2005

ARRRRRGH!(No, I'm not a pirate)


Just when I thought things couldn't get more hectic...they do anyway. The doodle above mirrors my current mood.

Prepping for the No Love bout tomorrow is going freakin' INSANE. I've been getting up early, staying awake late, and been busy running around doing errands, moving the banked track, answering phone calls and emails as if I'm actually someone who's responsible for stuff or something. What up with that?!

Tonight I'm having dinner with some of my teamates at my favorite Italian restaurant, Alejo's. This place is the shit. It's Mecca for garlic-lovers such as myself, and the food is cheep and delicious. I've gotten the Fight Crew hooked on it, as well as some other friends. It's my only saving grace right now.

I'm tired. I think I'm going to try to take a nap before cleaning the house in earnest for tonight's funfest. I hope we get a good crowd tomorrow for our bout! Manic Hispanic and the Adolescents are playing at No Love...dayum! That should be fun!

No comments: