Thursday, June 01, 2006

Back to Chinatown

Today one of the skaters emailed me some photos from two weeks ago when we set the track back up at our old Chinatown rooftop home:









In case you can't figure out, I'm skating backwards in the first pic. The ridge behind me is the rim of Dodger Stadium. There's nothing more amazing than skating on a rooftop in Chinatown over the July 4 weekend when the fireworks are going off at the stadium. And they say LA doesn't have cool stuff going on.









I love the composition in this second photo. Too bad I wreck it by looking like such a doofus! In my next life I'd like to come back as a truly pretty person. This knuckle-dragging stuff is annoying.

I have actual work to do. Yeah, work-work. Freelance has hit. I haven't even begun to put a dent in the actual art stuff I needed to get done. Ah well, I guess I need to get to know time management better!

No comments: