Saturday, June 03, 2006

It's too damn hot outside to do anything productive.

I might get some ice cream and take a nap. Freelance work be damned!

Enjoy this sex-ay babe drawing that I did at a restaurant a couple of weeks ago. There's something about drawing on butcher paper using a crayon with a tablecloth underneath that makes for some nice work. Not like you can really tell from this crapacious scan, but trust me when I say that it's mind-blowingly amazing:













I've been reading a new blog by artist Eddie Fitzgerald. He's a funny guy and a funny drawer. He's of the type that makes me want to shake my not-nearly-so-talented fists in the air and scream, "Damn you, Eddie Fitzgerald! Damn you for being so damn funny! It's not fair!!!!!!!"

But instead I'll just hole up in my art room and look forlornly out the window. After my nap and ice cream, that is.

3 comments:

Elliot Cowan said...

Oh you draw just fine I tells ya.

RedDiabla said...

I dunno about that.

Lion king said...

nice