Sunday, June 11, 2006

I HATE COMPUTERS

So I try to update my stoopid website with pictures. It shouldn't be a big deal. Open the page, edit the page, save the page, upload the page, look at the results.

However, Dreamweaver doesn't like uploading my pictures. FUXXERS. Whatever text I upload and save is there, but I get little red x's for the pictures. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! It's pissing me off. BIG TIME.

Anyway, below is the poster I did for the competing roller derby league here in LA. Enjoy its smallness...if my FUXXING website was working I'd post it there. DAMMIT ALL TO HELL.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your art kicks my asses sideways!
I like her old school skates...
:)mm

RedDiabla said...

Awww, Miss Mindy...a sweet thing to say, even if it ain't completely true. Your artwork rocks the party that rocks the house!