Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm Tired

My team did great on Saturday.

We lost the game, but won the fight, as far as I'm concerned.

We started with 12 skaters. We ended with five.

FIVE SKATERS.

And the point spread?

SEVEN POINTS.


The Tough Cookies should've been able to slaughter us, as they started with 13 skaters and only lost two(both were kicked out due to penalties, btw) through the course of the game. But nooooooooooo..they couldn't.

MY TEAM ROCKS.





















My personal highlights in my mind include me hitting just about every damn Tough Cookie in sight except for newest member Krissy Krash. I found out later she was purposely avoiding me. There was also a jam where I knocked down jammer Laguna Beyatch at least 3 times in a single jam.

During the first half of the game I wreaked havoc in the pack, but let their jammers get through too much. Out of Fight Crew's three jammers, we lost two of them due to injury before halftime. We were down by about 15 points by halftime. We had to seriously rework our lineups and strategies.

The second half of the game was crazy. They didn't score AT ALL during the third quarter. By the fourth quarter I was on the verge of getting kicked out of the game...AGAIN. Captain Myna Threat came up to me at the last jam, pointed her finger in my face and bellowed, YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE THROWN OUT OF THE GAME. DO NOT PULL ANY MAJOR PENALTIES ON THE LAST JAM. DO NOT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I didn't.

Yay, me!

The Rock of Love 2 episode was HILARIOUS. If you missed it last night, it'll be repeated ad nauseam all week.








Another Famous Dead Dog doodle:





















I came up with this idea early on in my Action Boy dealings, but waited to actually use it until after the asploding-face doodle. His reaction was, Nice vase!

2 comments:

Ken Mitchroney said...

Sounds like another great time i missed. Being me sucks right now. Mr Boyett had a great time though.
When are the clowns in Hollywood going to give the Dolls there own show? I don't know why we have to suffer through "American Gladiators" again, with you lady's kicking ass right up the street.

RedDiabla said...

We don't wear enough spandex.