Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Where Do I Go?

Lately I'm sitting in a puddle of mental mud. I know that I gotta get my crap together art-wise, but so far I've failed to do so.

I think it's because art is so subjective. With skating, I know where I stand skills-wise. Art-wise...uh...well, some people like my art, some don't. If I were to go by the number of comments I get on this blog, I'd say that most don't.

It's a little disheartening.

However, I've been trying to channel the badass Tara Armov side into action to "coach" the wussy artistic side of me to get off my ass and do something.

We'll see how that goes.


In the meantime, here's another Dead Famous Dog doodle:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I like your Dead Famous Dog collection and I have a request. I'd love to see Nipper, the RCA dog.

Love,
The daughter-in-law of the woman who you Sharpie-tattooed during her son's wedding

Mike Milo said...

I like your work too Sandy. Don't worry no one comments on my blog either. Your art is awesome! I guess I don't post more because... well I guess I figured no one cared if I did anyway.

Anonymous said...

Hay Sandi--
Love your stuff!!(I check in almost daily to see what's up.)
The art is great, funny, inspiring-- and of course the derby updates are wicked fun!Beavis and the E- Project is also a major fave!
(I hadn't posted before because I don't have or want a blog account, but now I see I don't need one to post on here!)YAY!