Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Well, will ya look at that!

Do yourself a favor and read my buddy Kenny's blog entry on Martha Raye.

I don't know much about her except that she did Polident commercials and married some scumbag young guy not long before she died. That last bit was always played up on the Howard Stern show.

Anyway, I was talking with Kenny on the phone Monday night and he told me of the above blog entry, and mentioned that even though she was mainly a vaudeville/comedic actress, she had a hot bod that was, uh, underutilized in her roles. I think the clip he posted vouches for that.

I love seeing clips like that...it changes the way one views a particular actor/actress, and in this case it's for the better.

1 comment:

Ken Mitchroney said...

Wow! You did like that clip! Glad you did, She's a very funny lady.