Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Ahahahahahahha!!!!!!

Today one of the roller girl Yahoo! groups got a little snarkey over this:





Yes, Rock of Love II with Bret Michaels. Oh, did you notice a banked track in there amongst all the boobage? Yeah, go look again. I'll wait.

That was the SOOPER SECRET shoot I did with Myna Threat and Mila Minute back in November. The one where I threw out my back for a freakin' MONTH just by sitting wrong. Funny, but I don't remember the contestants looking as stripper-ish as they do in the promo clip. I guess they were toned down for our shoot due to the nature of the activity.

Sad thing is, it was a pretty fun shoot to do. The crew was funny, Bret Michaels was personable, they put makeup on our sweaty little faces, we got fed, and we got to hit chicks that have never done derby before. Not too shabby!

Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! I ate a lot of queso, drank a lot of vodka and Red Bull, and danced like the drunk white girl that I am for NYE. I also got to beat the bejeezus out of a pinata. That was a lot of fun!

Look! I dressed like a real gurl!





















Partay:

















Everyone might have been a little intoxicated:

No comments: