Tuesday, September 09, 2008

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to be eligible for the Worst Timing award, if there were such a thing.


Guess who's getting some sort of bronchial mess from Hell...AGAIN?!?!?!?
















I'm so freakin' PISSED and sick right now it's making my head hurt.

It started coming on yesterday, but I was able to skate at the rehearsal scrimmage.

I sucked, but I skated it with no injury.

However, today I had to resort to cough medicine that's making me zone out and fall asleep for two hours at a stretch. When I'm awake, I just sit and zone out. My head hurts, my ears hurt, and I can't breathe worth a damn.

Not good for the derbys, REALLY not good for the freelance.

















Hopefully if I hole up at home and get some major sleep, I'll be skateable for Saturday.

I hope I hope I HOPE!!!!!!!

That pretty new bicycle can't help me get out of this crap, can it?

Just freakin' kill me now.